Thursday, February 12, 2009

Girlfriends

As I was setting up this blog I had all of these ideas about the content I wanted to cover and how I would go about doing it. So I had the idea of compiling a list of things a lady must have. Well being the fab ladies we are I decided to call on my girlfriends and find out what their must haves were and I must say I was completely blown away by their responses...... As I am reading through their lists I realized how AWESOME my girlfriends are and how they play such an important role in my life. They didn't just submit lists of things but a desription of a sustainable and meaningful lifestyle and it made me really realize why they were my BFF's.

So instead of creating just a list of "Must Haves" it will be "Rules to Live By"....... So thank you girls for your contributions because this wouldn't be anything without you (Jaime, Maya, Krissy, Niesha, Deseree).

Rules to Live By (In no particular order)

1. An Entourage: Celebs have them, so why can't you? A girl on the go doesn't have to go far to find a personal stylist, hair stylist, make-up artist, concierge, and if have a really go-hard girl in your crew, a body guard. Use your girlfriends and you will actually be around those you love and its a lot cheaper, remember its a recession!

2. Confidence: A girl on the go must understand that you only have one chance to make a first impression. That initial meeting will set the tone for you.

3. Blackberry: enough said.

4. Love and laughter

5. Hater Potion (I LOVE this one J): If you have any type of "lady swag" about yourself you will endure haters. HATER POTION signature line is to KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS and laugh at them with your girlfriends. You have to be beautiful on the inside to be beautiful on the outside.

6. Personal PhD: A girl on the go should be so knowledgeable and have mastered something so well that she could write a book about it. It can be about anything from cleaning your house to Biology. You will always feel like you have something to offer the world.

7. A Great Outfit that makes you feel good. "When you look good, you feel good, if you play good they pay good", Dieon Sanders.

8. Skin care and fitness regimen


The rules will be updated as they come in so stay posted!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment